Tell us a little bit about Something Borrowed Wedding & Party Rentals and yourself!! What do you specialize in?
My name is Jennifer Alcantara, I am the owner of Something Borrowed Wedding & Party Rentals. I am the person to seek for event decorations and designs. I offer upscale event rental décor specializing in gorgeous candelabras, wedding trees, and vases. I also offer linens, acrylic crystal chandeliers, and branches. I want my brides happy and so I customize my items to fit into my client’s needs.
What drew you to the wedding industry?
I started my business a year ago and just opened it to public couple of months back. I got into this business after I got married last September of 2011. I remember being overwhelmed with information, decision-making, and other stuff that goes along with wedding planning that I did not consider decorations. It took me a while to find a party rentals that can offer me different kinds of candelabras and vases for a reasonable price. After I got married, an idea unfolded and here I am with my own business.
Tell us…. What are you donating to Get Hitched Give Hope this year?
I am donating mostly candelabras. These are very gorgeous and elegant candelabras that can be used to your wedding ceremony or as a centerpiece to your reception. I have added some vases to complete the package.
(1) 15 light teardrop fan floor candelabra: Overall candelabra size: 55″W x 19″D x adjustable 64″ to 88″H, onyx bronze.
(2) 7 light teardrop fan floor candelabra: Overall size: 31″W x 19″D x adjustable 57″ to 86″H, onyx bronze.
(2) 5 light teardrop fan floor candelabra: Overall candelabra size: 24″W x 19″D x adjustable 65″ to 85″H, onyx bronze.
(5) 3 tiered teardrop tabletop candelabra: Overall size: 7″W x 7″D x 27″. Includes teardrop glass, onyx bronze.
(2 sets) Floor standing hurricane candle lanterns set of 3. With hurricane glass overall size: 30” 38” 46”.
(5) 55” Adjustable Shepherd’s hook, free standing with base, wrought iron. Includes (5) 2 layer hanging crystal chandelier, overall size: 14” long 8.5” diameter. Can be substituted with (5) 3-light swan candelabra, onyx bronze (15”W x 15”D x 38”H).
(2) 42″ tall iron tree with optional hanging acrylic crystals, 34″ wide, center base is 19″ wide. It includes 6 metal & glass candle holders. Glass insert is removable from candle holders.
(1) 70.5” tall iron trees with optional hanging acryic crystals. Comes with 10 clear glass holders. Measures overall: 70.5″ tall x 52″ wide base: 22.5″ wide glass holders: 3.75″ tall x 2.5″ wide
(10) Select a vase style between Eiffel tower 28” or Trumpet vase 30”.
(55) Optic votive candle holder. Dimensions: 1.87” (opening diameter) 2.37” (max diameter) 2.37” height (1/16″ thickness of glass).
This is a $800 value rental!
Is this your first year with with us or have you participated with GHGH in the past??
This is my first year with GHGH and I am very excited. I like meeting people, learning from brides, and mostly being part of a charity for a good cause.
Tell us your favorite part of weddings.
My favorite part of weddings are decorations. I enjoy putting together an elegant look to your ceremony and reception venue. Perhaps just adding some wedding trees to the corner of the room or completely dress the room with cylinder vases, floating candles, and candelabras.
Do you have any insider secrets to tell our brides to make their planning (and enjoyment of their wedding) easier?
I suggest looking at magazines, wedding websites, and research ahead of time to get a sense of how you like your wedding to look like. Decorations can make a big difference even transform the room into something magical.
Anything else you would like our readers to know?
How would you like us to decorate your wedding ceremony and reception for free? We created I Do Project to honor love. We understand that no everyone can afford a grand huge wedding or even think about decorations. But we know there are people out there who deserve it. This is a great opportunity for all those brides who dream of an elegant wedding but just do not have it in their budget. Please visit our website to learn more.
Something Borrowed Wedding & Party Rental’s Information
Contact:: Jennifer Alcantara