- Month-of wedding planning by Champagne Wedding Coordination. With The Lovejoy Package, you plan your own wedding yet have the guidance and assistance of professionals.
- Wedding Coordination by Perfectly Posh Events. Includes two planning sessions prior to your wedding and up to ten hours of coordination on the wedding day.
- A coastal destination wedding ceremony and reception at Seabrook, including beautiful chairs, tables, linens, an overnight stay in one of the town cottages and spa treatments for the bride and groom at Spa Elizabeth.
- Cocktail and bites reception at the Olympic Sculpture Park for up to 40 guests by Taste Events
- Rustic farm tables and benches from Seattle Farm Tables (2 of each, including delivery)
- Uplighting by Seattle Parties, programmable to your choice of Red, Royal Blue, Pink, Hot Pink, Teal or Green.
- Rouched chair covers and coordinating bands or brooches for 100 from Swank Covers
- Vintage Dishware and tabletop rentals ($350 worth) and a fun gift for the home from Vintage Dish Company
- Wedding flowers from Bash and Bloom ($675 worth), plus a bouquet or arrangement for use during your engagement photos
- Bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages for the bride, groom, and their attendants, including the flower girl and ring bearer, designed by Flora Nova ($1000 worth)
- Floressence’s custom designed personal flowers, including wedding party bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, hair pieces, etc. ($750 worth)
- Boutique stationery set from May Frayn, including 100 save the dates, invitations, reply cards, envelopes, and 50 thank you cards and envelopes.
- Adventurous engagement session with Eliza Truitt Photography, which includes photography, high-res images, and a guest book
- Complete wedding day photography by Laura Marchbanks Photography , including an engagement session, up to 6 hours of wedding day coverage, online gallery, and high resolution images.
- Timeless, fashionable photography from Alante Photography
- Complete bridal hair and makeup services for up to 6 people from Kathy Evans Beauty Studio. Includes make-up and hair trial run, lashes, pre-ceremony hair and make-up touch ups, and smile whitening treatment by Seattle Smile Designs for the bride.
- A bachelorette party buyout of the Bellevue Style Bar for 9 for hair, makeup, and champage, a pre-bridal consultation for the bride, and, bride’s hair and makeup on her wedding day at Salon Maison.
- Engagement session makeup and hair, wedding trial run, and on-site wedding day makeup and hair for up to 4 attendants by Hannah Bush at Urbanista Weddings
- Four Seasons Spa package for the bride and groom, including a Swedish massage, manicure and pedicure, gentleman’s facial, and more
- A gift certificate for services at Penelope and the Beauty Bar
GOWNS, SUITS, & MORE
- Private shopping experience including appetizers, champagne, $1200 toward a gown, and the whole shop to yourself and your friends at I Do Bridal
- A wedding gown from Cicada Bridal, up to $2500
- Gown cleaning and preservation from National Drycleaners
- a short reception dress and accessories at The Dress Theory (designers Sarah Seven, Ivey and Aster, Nicole Miller, Katie May, Sara Gabriel and Untamed Petals)
- $500 gift certificate to The Tuxedo Club
- A custom tailored suit by Trillium Custom Tailoring and Design
- $750 worth of custom embroidery by Timeless Weddings: veil, headband, ring bearer pillow, reception table runner, and more!
- A Princess Bride Couture Certificate for $500 for apparel or accessories
- A personal shopping date with Amanda Zurita, Seattle Met Bride & Groom Editor, chauffeured in styled by Rare Form Limo with Karma Vineyards champagne
- Golf Weather Tech jackets from Cutter and Buck
- Black & white peacock feather necklaces with black diamonds from Greenlake Jewelry Works, exclusively designed for Get Hitched Give Hope
- Handmade accessories from around the globe for the bride and two in her wedding party from JJ Caprices
- $300 gift certificate for Marci Jewelry
- A gift certificate for $1000 at Sholdt
- Classic Limousine sponsored by Banquet and Event: wedding transportation in one of British Motor Coach’s classic limousines or wedding party transportation in a passenger-van or shuttle.
BEATS AND TUNES
- Full reception (8 hours) of Disc Jockey & Master of Ceremony services for your wedding reception, including dance floor lighting and a music consultation before the wedding, provided by Kris McCoskery Disc Jockey & Master of Ceremonies
- Live Music By Harold And Friends for your party, wedding, or corporate event. 1.5 hours of solo guitar or guitar-duet performance and sound for up to 200 guests included.
- Ultimate Ceremony and Reception DJ package from Wavelink Music including a pre-event consultation, 8 hours with Brian Dale as your DJ, ceremony and reception sound systems with wireless microphones, and complete lighting including slow white lights, fast club lights, and reception uplighting
- An Ultra Luxe Photobooth from 321 Foto, including 4 hours, guest book, DVD, custom graphic, prop kit, attendant, web gallery
- Photobooth services from Emerald City Photobooth, including 3 hours of unlimited pictures, props and copies of all the photos
- Cocktail hour magic from Nash Fung
BITES & SIPS
- Contessa Catering’s buffet-style Emerald Wedding Package includes 3 appetizers, salad, veggies, entrees, light beverages, a dessert table, china, and more for 100 guests
- Espresso catering from Espresso Elegance includes two hours of espresso, tea, cocoa, or Italian Soda service for up to 125 wedding guests
- Bridal shower or brunch for 20 at Tyee Yacht Club catered by Ravishing Radish
- A wedding cake from BAKED. Includes a cake stand, $600 towards a wedding cake, and a 4″ round Anniversary Cake.
- Made to order an custom created Ice cream sandwiches for 100 by Smoosh
- Cake tasting, design consultations, and a custom wedding cake from Stone Layne Baked Specialties
- Wedding favors for up to 100 guests by Hot Cakes Molten Cakery. Choose from limited edition caramel sauces (Preserved Meyer Lemon, Black Truffle, Szechuan Pepper), smoked chocolate chips, or their famous cookies.
- Gourmet popcorn favors for 100 guests in your choice of 20+ flavors, packaged in specialty wedding favor boxes from Kukuruza Gourmet Popcorn.
- 120 WOW Chocolates boxes holding two hand-painted bon bons made of single origin Venezuelan fair trade cocoa
DINING, DATES & EXCURSIONS
- Escape to Alderbrook Hotel and Spa in a Luxury Canal View King Room for two nights, $50 dining credit, $50 spa credit, and an Alderbrook gift basket.
- Two-night stay in a Deluxe Room at Roche Harbor Resort with a $150 gift certificate for dinner in McMillin’s Dining Room and the Couples Retreat spa package in our spa, Afterglow.
- Romantic spa getaway at the Salish Lodge sponsored by Seattle Met Bride and Groom. Includes $300 toward a night’s stay or spa treatments, and the Kama Sutra “The Getaway Kit” (bath salts, lotion, candle & copy of The 5 Love Languages).
- Weekend adventure at Roche Harbor Resort: up to a 3-night stay for all of your party guests at the Quarryman Hall (12 rooms!)
- Overnight stays from oh-so-many wonderful hotels like Hotel Andra, Fairmont Olympic, Hotel Bellwether, Hotel 1000, Hilton House Redmond, Westin Bellevue, Sorrento Hotel, Hotel Max, Alexis Hotel, Hotel Monaco, Hotel Vintage, Palladian, and Hotel Murano
A preview of some of the amazing raffle prizes up for grabs at this month’s gala, winter’s HopeChest, and Spring’s HopeBrew!