Get Gorgeous GENTLY USED Goods for Your Wedding While Giving Back!
Join us for the 2016 HopeChest Wedding Rummage Sale presented by Get Hitched, Give Hope! Fabulous and curated goods have been collected from some of the best most stylish wedding vendors and former brides and will be on sale for you Sunday, March 6th! From wedding dresses and vintage books to favor boxes and shepherd hooks, we’ve got the awesome stuff you’re looking for at great prices and everything going to benefit the Get Hitched, Give Hope charities.
Purchase a SUPER VIP or VIP ticket and enjoy bottomless mimosas in our bridal salon before the sale. Shop the silent auction items, visit with our pop up shops and delight in some sweet and savory treats. Must be 21+ for Salon event.
Reserve your entry for the next HopeChest to shop til you drop!
WHAT :: The 2016 HopeChest Wedding Rummage Sale
WHERE :: Axis – Pioneer Square – 308 1st Ave S Seattle, WA 98104
WHEN :: Sunday, March 6, 2016 from 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM
HOW :: Reserve your spot today!
- Super VIP (21+) – $100: Early access to the bridal salon for bottomless mimosas, sweets and treats, and 20 minutes of crowd-free shopping. Ten tickets only! Event entry at 10:30 AM, sale access at 11:00 AM
- VIP Early Entrance (21+) – $40: Enjoy a glass of champagne or beer, espresso and nibbles in our bridal salon before you shop! Be among the first to shop with access to the sale. Event entry at 10:30 AM, sale access at 11:20 AM
- General Admission – $10: Get there while the goods are still great! Enjoy espresso & nibbles as you shop. Event entry at 11:30 AM, sale access from 12:00 PM.
- Happy (half) Hour! – FREE: Shop the sale super savvy! All remaining items will be marked down 50%! Entry and Access from 1:00 PM to 1:30 PM
WHY :: Amazing finds for your wedding at fabulous prices! Proceeds benefit the featured charities of Get Hitched, Give Hope: Dream Foundation, to grant wishes to adults with a terminal diagnosis, and Young Survival Coalition, to provide support to young women with breast cancer.
A huge thank you to our sponsors!
Axis Pioneer Square / Laura Marchbanks Photography / Holly-Kate & Company / Taylor’d Events /
Little Squirrel Bakery / Prive Events / Bright Side Events / Drunken Pixel Photo Booth / Prive Bars /
Duke’s Chowder House / Cort Event Rentals /
Recently married? Have extra wedding stuff collecting dust? We want your perfectly good wedding decor, DIY projects, apparel, and leftover supplies! Let us pass it on for you!
We are accepting drop-off donations on the following dates and times:
- February 20th at AXIS Pioneer Square from 9-11AM
- February 21st at the I Do Sodo registration tent in the Safeco Field Diamond Club from Noon to 1PM!!
To schedule a donation drop-off at another time, contact us!
Gowns – Veils – Apparel – Accessories – DIY Decor Signage – Paper Goods – Centerpieces – Props Antiques – Linens – Napkins – Favors Crafting Tools – Vases – Sparklers – Candles You Name it, We Want it!!
Your donations will be sold at the next HopeChest wedding rummage sale, where happy couples will pick up great pre-loved stuff for their wedding while saving serious coin. It’s fabulous for your closets, lovely for their wallets, good for the environment, and great for our hearts because it’s all for charity.