We are so thrilled to introduce you to Rebecca Grant, owner of New Creations Wedding Design & Coordination! In business since 2009, Rebecca and her team have seamlessly planned over 200 weddings, and are known for their excellent reputation, lightning-fast response times, and grace under pressure. In addition, Rebecca was trained in Hawaii under one of the best wedding planners in Hawaii, and learned all aspects of Asian wedding cultures and traditions. Because of that training, she is Seattle’s only wedding planner specializing in Chinese, Japanese, Filipino, Hawaiian, and Samoan weddings.
What do you find clients always say they love about working with you?
“Our clients adore working with us for multiple reasons. First, they find that we are incredibly quick to reply and organized. They often say that we are the only planners that got back to them, and when they meet with us, they are blown away by our level of organization and really getting to know our couples on a personal level. They love knowing that they always have a listening ear, and that we are always available to bounce ideas off of, or just to give our professional opinion so they can get mom to stop nagging. We maintain personal relationships with about 80% of our couples well after the wedding day, and we love that honor of getting to see their first homes, families grow, and their love for each other become deeper.”
What exactly is New Creations donating to the gala this year?!
For their second year contributing to the Get Hitched Give Hope gala, New Creations is donating a Final Planning and Day-Of Coordination package! This package offers SO much help along the way ensuring you are on the right track throughout your planning process! This package includes:
- Initial consultation to hear about your needs and learn more about your wedding day
- Unlimited communication
- Customized planning checklist
- Planning resource guide chalk full of useful information and tips
- Customized list of vendor recommendations based on style, budget and your personality
- 3-month out venue walk-through to discuss layout, guest flow and venue logistics
- 2-month out timeline development meeting
- 1-week out final wrap-up meeting and personal decor collection
- Running of rehearsal with your officiant
- Full wedding day coverage with lead planner and 1 assistant
Donation Value: $2,500.00
Be sure to check back often for more vendor spotlights and to find out this year’s theme and date!