Holly-Kate & Company, event planning and design, has been involved in Get Hitched Give Hope since the beginning – as a sponsor, procurement team member, board member and even served as president! She just LOVES helping the team raise money for a great cause and giving back. Holly-Kate has over a decade of event planning & design in the Greater Seattle area and is a full-service planning, design and coordination company.
WHAT DO YOU FIND YOUR CLIENTS SAY THEY LOVE ABOUT WORKING WITH YOU?
A client recently said “We both felt so at ease and appreciated and just knew you had everything under control; it really allowed us to be present in enjoying the day with our friends and family and not worry at all about the details. There is no greater gift that someone could have given us than that comfort and peace of mind. Thank you again for everything!”
WHAT WILL HOLLY-KATE & CO. BE DONATING TO THIS YEAR’S AUCTION?
You have the chance to bid on a Three-Tierd Planning Package that will be provided to you by Holly-Kate, owner and lead planner & designer of Holly-Kate & Company. This package includes:
- Pre-Wedding Day Consulting: two two-hour meetings with Holly-Kate at our Planning Studio, in Seattle. To discuss vendor selection, your style & budget, wedding day timelines, tasks & to-do lists and all wedding related questions.
- Design Planning for your wedding: with a dinner table mock-up meeting. Create the design concepts & overall color scheme for your wedding day.
- Make recommendations for linens, napkins, floral colors, centerpieces and other design details. Coordinate a dinner table design mock-up to assist in final decision of all design details for your reception table.
- Venue Site Visit: Meet you at your Greater Seattle area wedding ceremony & reception venue. Discuss all floor plan ideas and concepts for the venue space.
- Custom Wedding Checklist: Create a custom wedding day checklist for you.
- Consulting & Email: access to planner via email or phone for support & planning needs the 4 weeks prior to wedding date.
- Available for your complimentary use: 100 mercury glass votives, table numbers, wood slices or wood stump decor pieces. Up to $300 worth of decor items.
Donation Value: $3,100