Meet the lovely and talented Amber Sooter, of A. Renee Weddings and Events! Amber worked for two well-known local planning companies over a period of three years before launching her own venture this year.
TELL US WHAT MAKES YOU UNIQUE
What sets A. Renee Weddings & Events apart is our genuine interest in truly getting to know our couples and helping make their day look and feel unique to their personal style, interests, and personality. I don’t see myself as only their Wedding Planner, but also a trusted friend by their side throughout the planning process and wedding day. It’s important that my clients feel supported and can relax and enjoy the planning process and most especially – the wedding day!
WHAT DO YOUR CLIENTS SAY ABOUT YOU?
Clients often tell me I embody the right balance of easy-going candor and Type A efficiency. I take pride in my ability to remain calm under pressure, quickly and effectively taking care of the unexpected, as well as the ability to see both the big picture and the granular details to achieve the desired result.
WHAT ARE YOU DONATING TO THE GALA?
Final Month Coordination Package
• Initial consultation to chat about your wedding vision and needs
• Provide a tailored list of vendor recommendations based on your style, needs, and budget
• In-person Wedding Download meeting one month prior to your date to review all wedding plans
• Review all vendor and venue contracts in final month and begin finalizing logistics
• Detailed Timeline to ensure the day flows well and remains on schedule
• Provide budget maximizing tips, extend vendor/rental discounts, and advise on etiquette
• Exclusive access to team décor and wedding essentials rental items
• Finalize logistics with venue and vendors; lead vendor communication in final month
• Create vendor list, ceremony doc, set-up details doc, and assist with seating chart
• Distribute all Final Day-Of docs to vendors the week of the wedding
• Run ceremony rehearsal and distribute abbreviated timeline to wedding party and family
• On-site wedding day coordination, including up to 10 hours of set-up, vendor and schedule management, Bridal Party assistance, tear down, and delivery of all your personal items, gifts, etc.
• First vendor to arrive and often the last to leave on the wedding day!
Donation Value: $2,150
Website: A. Renee Weddings & Events